Noble embraces the use of technologies and skilled personnel to improve product quality, increase manufacturing efficiency, and expedite the development process. Noble is always interested in meeting like-minded individuals who share our values and passion. Our competitive compensation packages offer profit sharing, holidays, vacations, healthcare, 401K, and continuing education support. Noble promotes a creative work environment inviting opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Noble Plastics is an equal opportunity employer, requires US Citizenship for all employees, and is committed to a drug free/alcohol free workplace. Noble lists available positions and accepts applications through www.laworks.net.
Please click here to send resumes or fax them to 337-662-5339.
2nd Shift Quality Control Technician
Responsible for performing inspection of incoming, in-process, and finished goods. Reviews quality assurance standards to perform inspection as required to meet customer specification. Creates quality records, including input into electronic filing systems. Reviews, reports, and confers with production, management, and engineering personnel to solve work-related problems. Inspects production part counts and paperwork for accuracy. Experience operating a Coordinate Measuring Machine a plus.
- Control and record quality control reports, forms and records
- Interface with consultants, Auditors and Inspectors
- Perform daily quality control checks
- Compile data for quality control charts and graphs
- Assist QA with Quality Training
- Use of metrology hand tools and gauges
- Operation of CMM and Scanning programs as needed
- Must be well-organized and possess the ability to multi-task to meet tight time constraints in a fast paced environment.
- Additional duties as assigned by Management.
- US Citizenship is required
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must sign a confidentiality/non-compete agreement
- Strong computer software skills (MS Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Experience with ERP systems preferred
- Must be capable of standing/walking for entire shift
- Must be English fluent in reading and writing
- Must be capable of lifting up to 55 lbs
- Must be visual and auditory capable in industrial setting
Job Specific Qualifications:
- Must have excellent print reading skills
- Some knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) and the application of ASME Y14.5M.
- Proficient in use of precision measuring tools, metrology tools, with strong mathematical and mechanical skills
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes, quality standards and rework processes preferred
- Experience with quality systems and their application and requirements
- 1+ year recent experience in related field
- Technical certificate in related field required, Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
Send Resume to [email protected]