Noble embraces the use of technologies and skilled personnel to improve product quality, increase manufacturing efficiency, and expedite the development process. Noble is always interested in meeting like-minded individuals who share our values and passion. Our competitive compensation packages offer profit sharing, holidays, vacations, healthcare, 401K, and continuing education support. Noble promotes a creative work environment inviting opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Noble Plastics is an equal opportunity employer, requires US Citizenship for all employees, and is committed to a drug free/alcohol free workplace. Noble lists available positions and accepts applications through www.laworks.net.
Please click here to send resumes or fax them to 337-662-5339.
Human Resources Generalist
Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by facilitating recruitment, onboarding, training, and reporting of HR data. Assists with the employee benefits program.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counsels managers on candidate selection; recommends changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs. Coordination, tracking, and reporting of training programs to department heads.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits; reviews benefit programs for management; obtains and evaluates benefit contract bids.
- US Citizenship is required
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must sign a confidentiality/non-compete agreement
- Strong computer software skills (MS Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems preferred
- Must be capable of standing/walking for entire shift
- Must be English fluent in reading and writing
- Must be visual and auditory capable in industrial setting
Job Specific Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Working knowledge of human resources practices and recruiting processes
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ experience in HR preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in HR required
- Employee benefit administration a plus
Send Resume to [email protected]