Systems Engineering – Accommodating any type of project, from napkin-sketch to technical specification.
- Product Realization – We have the experience and skills to design and develop products for any market, including consumer goods, industrial parts, structural components.
- Computer Analysis – Utilizing proprietary internal processes, we have the ability to enhance design, improve technical development, and troubleshoot inspection and manufacturing issues.
- Machine Tending – Provides opportunities to run production unattended (“lights out”) for extended periods of time.
- Specialized Machinery – Specialized robotic machinery for our customer’s manufacturing operation requirements.
- Automation – Whether creating a new process or automating an existing proven process, automation enhances product quality, production efficiency, and throughput while controlling costs.
- Capabilities –Prototype development to large scale production runs – along with advanced scientific molding techniques that provide real time process and SPC monitoring capabilities that utilize automation for part segregation and consistent handling.
- Tolerances – Noble has extensive experience with Department of Defense and Aerospace tolerances. Precision post mold machining and custom End-of Arm tooling allows for strict attention to part consistency and geometric tolerances
- Quality – ISO 9001:2015 certified processes. Climate controlled quality lab features a Brown and Sharp CMM, PC-DMIS software, Romer Absolute Arm with integrated laser scanner, and industry standard measuring instruments to document part conformance